This weekend started with Billy Joel, live, at Madison Square Garden (!!!) which was more awesome than even I had expected. He put on an incredible show, and by the end of it, every single sold out seat was empty, everyone was up, and everyone was on the same team. Imagine getting to do what you love, and get an entire stadium full of individuals to agree on one thing? That rocks.
This weekend ended with a little early Christmas action, wherein K and I exchanged gifts and had our own little Christmas Eve/Christmas Morning. He got me a record player and some records, and I’ve been listening to really good music all day.
It’s been a good weekend, full of fun and love and music. What more could one ask for, really?
I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy a restful, safe, and joyful holiday!
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week:
- This entire blog is just beautiful.
- A time capsule from 1795 left by none other than Samuel Adams and Paul Revere was unearthed in Boston. I wanna know what’s inside.
- You all know I’m a big proponent of reflection. This collection of 50 questions to answer at the end of the year is a great exercise in celebrating your triumphs from 2014 and setting goals for 2015. I plan on settling down over the holiday to answer these myself.
- It’s time to round up 2014 things. This list is about beautiful travel destinations, and I’d like to go to all of them, please.
- 1920’s New York and today New York. I love stuff like that.
Happy Sunday, friends. Have a good week!