Continuing this hopefully helpful series, and hopefully to serve a purpose other than to feed my love for online shopping and not actually buying, the next installment of Gift Guides is for those style and beauty aficionados in your life. Lots of cozy layers, a little glitz, and some beauty products that I swear by, plus a few things I wouldn’t mind myself–this gift guide was fun to put together.
As with yesterday’s guide, my intention is to provide a multitude of options, in both price and overall “size” of the gift. Hopefully there is something for everyone, and maybe a little something for you! I won’t tell…
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Lip Therapy. I believe you know how I feel about this product. Even in these dry Winter months, nothing has changed the overall look and feel of my lips than this product. It’s a perfect stocking stuffer!
- Kate Spade Knot Pave Pendant. A sweet little necklace that will go with anything and look good on anyone.
- LOFT Relaxed Tunic. I love sweaters from LOFT–they’re the perfect fit as far as I’m concerned, draped and slouchy yet polished. I love this two-toned number and since it’s lightweight, it can extend into Spring. Bonus, it’s currently 50% off!
- J.Crew Sliced Gold Cuff. This will add a touch of glam to any outfit, casual or otherwise. I bought this on Cyber Monday for the holidays and am looking forward to taking it into the new year.
- LOFT Melange Open Cardigan. I love the open collar of this cardigan, and think it would be the perfect layering piece for a weekend out.
- Clarisonic Mia2 Skin Cleansing System. No other product has changed my skin more; it’s brighter, tighter, and I actually look forward to washing my face at night. This is a great gift, because if your recipient is anything like me, he/she probably wouldn’t buy this for his/herself.
- Kate Spade Lacey Wallet. The leather is supple, the zipper is secure, and it opens wide, to accommodate all of those super important receipts you carry around. No? Just me? Receipts or not, this wallet hits all the points.
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White. My current favorite scent. I’ve been using the roller ball and then a sample I got in the mail, and I’m out of both. Luckily, a little goes a long way so I can see this full sized version lasting a while.
- Zara Striped Scarf. I want it. I want it bad! It’s basically a blanket and can be worn as a scarf, a shawl, a cape, or a poncho. That’s like, four for the price of one.
- Tory Burch for Fitbit. When you want to track your fitness, but want to look stylish while doing so. Tory’s got you covered.
- Zara Short Fur Jacket. Great for layering, great for parties, great for traipsing around the city–I love this jacket, and actually think since it’s a neutral color, it can be worn in seasons to come!
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette. This is my favorite eyeshadow palette; it’s neutral, has both matte and shimmery shades, and is really all one needs to complete any beauty look. I love it.
I hope this helps your holiday shopping, and please, by all means, share your gift ideas!