I don’t get into Black Friday shopping because the idea of braving crowds in the middle of the night is my version of torture, but I do get into Cyber Monday, the online version of storming the doors of your favorite store in search of deals. Since tomorrow is Cyber Monday, and in lieu of my usual Sunday list of distracting things on the Internet, here’s a compilation, in no way complete, of some pretty great Cyber Monday deals I’ll be frequenting tonight and tomorrow. If all goes well, I’ll have all my shopping done this time tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
- J. Crew Factory: 50% off everything, plus Free Shipping on orders of $50 or more with code THANKS
- J. Crew: 30% off full price styles and an extra 40% off sale items with code HOLIDAY
- Tory Burch: 30% off and free shipping on all orders with code LUCKY
- Kate Spade: 30% off entire site with code CYBER30
- Mod Cloth: 25% off entire site with code CYBERMONDAY
- Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy: 40% off entire online purchase on any of these three sites with code CYBER
- Nordstrom: Up to 40% off select sale items, no code needed
- LOFT: 50% off everything with code MONDAY (!!!!)
- Williams Sonoma: Free Shipping on your entire order with code FREESHIP (this is huge because cookware can be heavy!)
If you have any to add, please do! These are just the ones I am currently perusing. And! If you’re looking for some really great, wise tips on how to avoid getting overwhelmed or going overboard, read this article.