While I’m crossing things off on this Monday that I should have done Sunday but was too sleepy to do, here’s your weekly list. I could have just saved it for next week, except I actually save links I find through the course of my life and I think if I waited one more week, I’d overload you. Even now, I know some of these are outdated. You’re on board, though, right?
Don’t you love that print up there? My favorite part is the direct line between “I don’t [care] but my mom does,” to “YES! Wash it.”
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the internet this (and last) week.
- “Recent neuroscience research shows that people with A.D.H.D. are actually hard-wired for novelty-seeking.”
- I don’t work from home now, but I have in the past. These are all great tips.
- The pasta-in-the-pan trick is a game changer.
- The entire country was colder last week than it has been since 1978. The whole country.
- The two common traits for lasting relationships. Turns out, we should just be nice to each other.
- This interactive map was fun. There is a definite pattern: I’ve largely stuck to the outer edges of the country. I should see more of the middle!
- Gimme. These.
- The snow in Buffalo last week really scared me, and now it’s warm and they’re getting rain! Where does it all go?!
- I’ve found number 7 is really the only good way to do this.
- I relate to her and her lessons from TRONCAT. I think Tron and Tyson would be friends, or at the very least, they’d team up and hold us all hostage for food.
Hope you all have a fantastic week! Get some rest, eat some great food, and be safe. And then I’ll stop being so bossy!