I’m so looking forward to this week, and I hope you are too. This post is a quick, in-and-out this weekend. I’m going to keep enjoying my Sunday!
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week:
- I want to go grocery shopping with Ina so she can show me what she means by “good tuna.”
- I keep a pound of ground beef in my freezer at all times. Here’s why.
- Great wine labels. Meaning, the label itself is great. I can’t vouch for the wine.
- I cried-laughed at most of these.
- These look delicious. See #2.
Have a great week friends!