What a perfect Fall Sunday. It was cold, brisk, and blustery in a way that only a really sunny, November day can be. I love November, and it’s not just because my birthday is in 11 days. While that does help, I love it because we get to enjoy all that Fall has to offer, while creeping up slowly on the vibrant and joyful holiday season. It’s a month of looking forward, and I love having something to look forward too.
I hope you are looking forward to the week ahead. I’m arming myself with a good attitude. We get to choose how we feel and I choose happiness. You?
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week:
- I’ve been wanting to make pickled jalapenos for a while now. I like that these are left whole.
- Live more from intention and less from habit.
- This video made me weirdly weepy? Fair warning, it’s actually an advertisement. Still worth watching, though!
- If Game of Thrones characters were drinks. I’m sorry/not sorry that I can’t stop being so nerdy. Also, thanks Bon Appetit for getting me.
- I love Amy Poehler. I can’t wait to read her book!
Have a great week, friends!