K and I had a wonderful, relaxing weekend with his family enjoying the Fall weather at Oktoberfest on Bear Mountain. It’s my favorite tradition, and even though this was the third time I’ve been, and even though I’m not the most enthusiastic beer drinker in the world, it’s a little different every time and it’s just a lot of fun.
Today I fried a bunch of chicken cutlets, made some brownies because I like K and he likes brownies, and now I’m watching Walking Dead and hate/loving it.
I hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to the week ahead.
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week.
- Pro-tips on how to make inexpensive wine taste great. I’ve found that opening it and pouring it in a glass works just fine, but these are worth trying too I guess.
- I’ve been wanting to know more about meditation, and these five minute zen-tips look like a good place to start.
- Someday I’ll be invited over to Ina’s for a weekend dinner party. I know it.
- This info-graphic on when and how to detox your closet is great. I find cleaning out a closet therapeutic.
- I don’t really know what Tinder is about, but this person who responds with emails from You’ve Got Mail is a genius.
Have a good week, friends!