I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We spent some time in the city, enjoying what will probably be the last warm day of the season. I was all prepared to wear my new boots and cozy sweaters and soak in that Fall air, but what I got was a last breath of Summer. I wasn’t mad about it!
We walked our legs off and met up with some friends from Boston and had an all around great time.
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week.
- What you need to know about bedding. This makes me want new sheets.
- This article hit me like a ton of bricks.
- Ugh! Number 28 makes me irrationally angry.
- Weeknight meals that can be made in under an hour are crucial. These look good!
- Bedroom essentials for a good night’s sleep. Sensing a pattern here?
On that note, I’m off to put number 1 and number 5 to practice.
Have a good week, friends!