This weekend was such a good one, I’m not even mad about Sunday. Sunday sometimes gets the short end of the stick, because I usually spend at least the second half thinking about work, and the endless to-do list that comes with it, the next day. But not today. Today was spent looking at beautiful views, walking, and feeling gratitude. Monday will come no matter what, and anyway, the endless to-do list is always scarier in theory than in practice. It gets done, right?
I hope you all had a relaxing and fun weekend as well and are spending time soaking up the last moments of the weekend instead of worrying about the week to come!
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the Internet this week:
- I want to go to all of these places. In some cases, for round two! (I’m looking at you, Portland!)
- Things young people with no symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease can do to prevent Alzheimer’s disease. I’m on board.
- This soup is on my LIST. I love soup, I love roasted broccoli. Easy.
- How to score a great table: a list of pro-tips on how to get a great table at a great restaurant.
- Number 10 made me laugh out loud.
- Let’s live this. It’s sort of like saying yes. Scary? Absolutely. Important? Always.
Have a good week, friends!