I spent the most glorious weekend exploring my little neck of the woods. K and I went to Westchester County and stayed here, enjoying the beautiful grounds and eating in the on-site restaurant which happened to be one of the highest reviewed spots in the area. It was truly a retreat in the best sense.
My phone did take an unfortunate dive into a large amount of water, but hey, you can’t have it all, right? The relaxing stay-cation was just what I wanted and needed and my new phone is coming Tuesday, thanks to accident protection plans.
I’m ready for you, Monday!
Here’s what I found particularly distracting on the internet this week:
- This sour cream and onion popcorn is haunting my dreams. I need it.
- I strongly agree with all of this.
- Like, three of these things are happening right now. Ugh. Why?
- I need to be better at fostering the relationships that mean the most to me. This article is inspiring.
- I love a good Ikea hack. And while I’m not what you would call handy, I think even I could pull a couple of these off.
Have a good week, friends!