Happy Sunday, friends! We’ve got a great day planned: checking out a flea market, walking across the Hudson on the pedestrian bridge, and dipping my toes in the juicing world with a boatload of produce and our new juicer. Roast chicken is happening too. I’m still not over that.
What are you doing? Tell me, tell me!
Here’s what I found particularly interesting on the Internet this week:
- I was actually thinking that I feel better and more productive when I’m busier, and how that’s a good thing! Then I read this. Maybe I need to feel better and more productive when I’m idle as well? Working on that.
- I’m not a sad-movie girl but I’m not kidding I teared up just looking at number three.
- These are some kick-A ladies. Talk about inspiration.
- 16 of the most beautiful trees in the world. I want to see ALL of them!
- K has been into juicing before, but I just couldn’t get on board. Then I read this post and decided to give it a try. We bought the Hurom Slow Masticating Juicer and yesterday I juiced carrots, romaine, and a lemon and…. I love it! I can’t wait to try different combinations.
Happy Sunday, folks! Hope you have a wonderful, inspiring, relaxing day.