Some Sunday’s you just need to take one for the team and get stuff done. I went on a major grocery shopping haul earlier today and am in the process of cleaning and organizing. Not so relaxing, but so needed.
If this is you, it’s time you took a break! Here’s some reading for you to enjoy this beautiful Sunday afternoon.
- I think you all liked my reading recommendations! I also got some great book recs from you that I can’t wait to start. Here’s some more Summer Reading recommendations if you’re interested.
- Can we make Jello Shots fancy? Or should we consult a frat guy first? Let me know.
- Easy work lunches. I try to pack a lunch every morning and I’m deep into a turkey sandwich rut. These are helpful!
- Number two. I can’t stop watching!
- How will I get rich? Apparently by saving my money and spending wisely. Super boring.
And bonus: I’m breathing this song right now. If you want to be free, be free!
Happy Sunday friends. Relax today, tackle tomorrow!