It’s overcast, kind of gloomy, and the perfect day for relaxing indoors. Maybe you take a nap. I don’t know, I’m not in charge of you.
Whatever you do, be as comfortable as that silly cat in my T-Shirt drawer. Not a care in the world–who does he think he is?!
Here’s some reading to help you relax today:
1. I never get tired of things like this. So entertaining!
2. A snarky view of each state and the state of the food they serve. I live in number 3, and I’m from number 2. I apparently like food or something…
3. Speaking of… Summer pasta! Sign me up.
4. This site offers 12-hour itineraries for some of the greatest cities in the world. Not that I could limit myself to 12 hours in Paris, but how fun would it be to take a day of vacation and follow this hour by hour? So much fun.
5. An insider’s guide to menu design. Number 3 is why I always get a sad caesar salad at Cheesecake Factory. Too many choices!
Happy Sunday, folks!