I’m currently sitting on a couch in New Jersey watching one person play Just Dance and another run on the treadmill and I couldn’t be happier watching everyone else be active. It’s a relaxing weekend, and it’s just what I needed!
Like this French Onion Soup, this week is all about the cheese. It seems that most of the recipes catching my eye this week were cheesy, so without further ado…
A Cheesy List:
- Starting with the most obvious, macaroni and cheese. But with truffle oil! Everything is better with truffle oil, even cheese.
- Cheese isn’t the star of this dish, but even so, I can’t stop thinking about this blue cheese coleslaw. With pulled pork? Oh man.
- Tracy describes these as artichoke dip bars with cheddar cheese. I love all of those words.
- Gougeres is just fun to say and these Parmesan and rosemary gougeres look fun to eat.
- Gorgonzola stuffed dates wrapped in salty prosciutto. This may be the perfect food.
- These ham and cheese biscuits are what got me hung up on cheese this week. Add some eggs and you have a breakfast sandwich!
- These cheddar popovers would be perfect with tomato soup, which is the perfect meal before the weather warms up for good.
- As a native Texan, I firmly believe that you can’t go wrong with queso. Ever.
- Ale and cheddar soup sounds deliciously sinful, and reminds me of the movie New In Town when the plant foreman says “Oh for cryin’ in the beer cheese soup!”
- And finally, cheddar, beer and mustard pull apart bread. Soft yeast bread with cheesy goodness and spicy mustard!