|This is my weekend.|
I was at a meeting yesterday and got a flat tire on the way home. Then I got stuck in traffic, because the tire was changed just in time for rush hour. Then I almost ran out of gas. Then I got gas. Then I did not go to the gym. Then I came home, drank a glass of wine, watched Thursday night shows, and turned my brain off.
Thus, my weekly list of lovelies comes on Saturday this week. Sorry!
- That fried chicken on the cover of Bon Appetit has decided to camp out in my brain. These wings help distract me.
- Also, this chicken. It’s a combination of fried and roasted chicken, and I like that very much.
- Now I need to find something to help distract me from these salty, crunchy darlings. I’ll let you know how it goes.
- I pinned this earlier this week because here’s something you should know about me: if you put avocado on something, I will want it.
- There’s something so enticing to me about pizza in a cast-iron skillet. It feels rustic, and I don’t have to sleep outdoors.
- This tortellini soup is perfect for the pea pesto tortellini that is currently in my freezer.
- Sloppy Joes, Tex-Mex style, with spicy jalapenos and guacamole. See #4.
- When life gets busy, the first things to go are the things I don’t particularly care for. Like cleaning. I need help.