There’s isn’t much that I like more than cheese; I feel like I’ve made that abundantly clear to you. So it shouldn’t be a surprise when I tell you that I baked it. I took creamy brie, topped with sweet cherry preserves and wrapped the whole thing in buttery puff pastry.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 round brie cheese
- 1/2 cup Cherry jam
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Take thawed puff pastry and cut along the already folded seams, making three large rectangles. Then cut those rectangles into fourths, making twelve rectangles per sheet. Repeat with the second sheet of puff pastry.
- Add a small piece of brie to twelve of the rectangles. Top with the cherry jam, then top with the remaining twelve pieces. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt, then bake for 25 minutes, until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Serve warm, or at room temperature.