It’s cold, windy, and not snowing up here in New England and all I want to do is curl up with a glass of wine and watch a movie. Luckily, it’s Friday and I can! Hope your weekends are just what the doctor ordered, who I saw today, actually. I’m taking those resolutions seriously.
Here’s a little bit of what I found inspiring this week:
1. An easy soup recipe
that can act as lunch throughout the week, and it’s reminiscent of chicken enchiladas? J’adore!
2. Tracy puts mashed potatoes
in her gyros. This is what genius looks like. C’est magnifique.
3. This is by far my favorite sh*t someone says
video. I also kind of hope it’s the last. C’est tout!
4. Speaking of soups… is there anything wrong with potato soup
? It will always
remind me of mon amie
Katy and her sweet mama.
5. If you follow me on twitter, you know that I made a kale and tomato soup this week, sans kale. Il et typique
. Maybe I can use it in this tostada
7. If I can find a way to make this brunch dish
without half a cup of olive oil, I’ll let you know, immediatement.
Are you wondering why I’m throwing amateur French at you and showing you pictures of myself from five years ago? Ahem….
8. Midnight in Paris.
It’s beautiful. It’s inspiring. It’s something you need to see tonight
, sil vous plait.
9. It also makes me want these. RIGHT NOW. There’s nothing better than pain au chocolate and a caffe au lait, except maybe if it’s eaten at an outdoor cafe on the Left Bank.
10. Does anyone want to make that happen
? Anyone? Pain au chocolate
for everyone! You buy the ticket, I’ll get the pastries.
A girl can dream, right? Happy weekend!