Like you, I have all sorts of goals for this new year, many of which have to do with Two Recipes. This year I’m calling them goals, not resolutions. Or maybe I’m resolving to achieve my goals; either way, you’ll hear about them soon enough.
One of those goal-resolutions, though, is to round up all the inspiration I find throughout the week and list it here, both as a way for me to remember what I found beautiful, convicting, or mouthwatering, but also to share all those feelings with you!
And because I don’t want to leave you without something to look at, here’s the creature I live with every day. Spread out on my lap like Superman. This is my life.
This week, I have sort of a theme, and that theme is to get off my couch, go to the gym already! and stop eating so much pasta, blue cheese, bacon, and bread. You know, goals.
- Adam from the Amateur Gourmet gives awesome tips on How to Support Yourself as a Food Blogger. I’ll be referring to this often, I think.
- Tracy from Shutterbean.com’s Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Mushrooms just might be able to break me of my pasta addiction. For this week, at least.
- I love me some Brussels Sprouts and these look divine.
- I feel like I will be doing good if I can stick to soup and kale, even better if they’re together!
- Resolutions for 20 somethings–talk about convicting!
- I can get into quinoa if it comes in a cake. I can get into anything if it comes in a cake.
- More kale, but in a salad (score) with roasted butternut squash (double score!)
- I found this lovely website that is everything I like: It’s adorable, approachable, and offers low calorie, healthy recipes that use real ingredients, not diet food.
- One of my favorite photography blogs written by a truly inspirational person, talks about goal setting. Caroline’s super talented, folks.
- And finally, the tool I’m currently using to keep myself on track and accountable. It allows you to track what you eat, which is eye-opening to say the least. Right now, I’m working on being really, truly honest with myself. Yikes.
That’s what I’m working on this week. I’d love to hear what some of your goals are, and where you’re finding inspiration these days! Although, if it has to do with bacon or blue cheese, please, be kind. I’m trying here.